Pages with tag SEO
- Avoiding duplicate page titles dinging your site's ranking Having unique page titles, and other page metadata, is supposed to help search engines give useful information to users. Hence, Google wants to punish sites that don't do so.
- Free (or not) keyword research tools Understanding the phrases people use in searching for content can make the difference in being found, or not.
- Implementing metatags on Blogger, Drupal, etc Metatags provide extra data which get used by search engines, social networks, etc, to present information on their sites as you want it presented.
- Metatags to support high quality content sharing into Facebook Facebook has documented the metadata it looks for (OpenGraph) to enable rich content sharing.
- SEO Recommendations from Google Google puts out a lot of advice to help people follow white-hat SEO practices.
- Semantic web and microformats Page metadata is supposed to help search engines give useful information to users. Hence, it's something search engines are studying to use for web site indexing.
- Setting up Google Authorship linkages Google is using rel=author and rel=publisher link attributes to link content to authors to provide improved search engine results.
- Tools for SEO auditing on yours or competitors websites These tools help you understand the SEO status of your website.